End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE
End Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fafa's Appl

3 posters

Go down

Fafa's Appl Empty Fafa's Appl

Post by fafagirl August 25th 2011, 7:34 am

1. What is your name and where are you from? Aim Ana and Fr0m iran.

2. What is your age and gender? Female

3. Tell us something about yourself in brief. Hmm..as i t0ld aim ana and fr0m iran..20 years 0ld and i have m0st fun in wow..and als0 l0ve t0 swimming Very Happy my fav food is pizza t0o Very Happy

4. How did you hear about us? i just saw good players that are in this guild and heared from my hordes friends(playing horde also)

5. What is your current guild and why are you leaving? i didnt have any guild

6. What do you, as a player, bring to our guild? aim active for everythings that help this guild to improve...and everythings i can d0 i w0nt st0p..

7. How long have you been playing WoW? Hmm i was in legion bef0r and i had 13 chars there as h0rde...i think its 4 years aim playing this game

8. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment? Hmm Dpirest

9. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked? Yes ofc...

10. Do you lead successful raids? Are you able to follow orders without arguing? i d0nt pve s0 much..i do pvp most..maybe i can help in raids but i d0nt think can lead raids..atleast icc cant..

11. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)
+3.30
12. Do you have reliable PC? Is your Internet connection stable? Yep my net and pc are 0k

13. What kind of important add-ons are you using currently?

14. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids) n0 i cant use vent f0r some indivisual reasons..

15. Have you read, understood, and agree with the guild rules? yes i did read everythings and i dont have any problem and i agree with em

16. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action? if i can asnwer the question or what he want i'll help but if i cant i just can say sry..

17. If you get into a fight with a player from the guild, what will you do: i dont think i get into a fight with any guildie and i havnt it since i started playing coz we r a fammilly that we r frriendly and want to help each other..but
if :
(A) The person is superior to you in rank: i think rank doesnt matter in a fight and the most matter is to know who is guilty and whats the reason for this fight and he must make a Apologies..or telling to guild master to resolve it as well..

(B) The person is inferior to you in rank: same thing i have told to first questiin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY FOR UR MAIN CHARACTER.
---LINK OR POST RELEVANT SCREENSHOTS OF UR CHARACTER WITH THE CHARACTER TAB OPEN AND SHOWING THE STATS WHICH MATTER TO YOUR SPEC.
---POST SUCH SCREENSHOTS FOR UR OFF-SPEC TOO.
---ALSO POST PICS TO SHOW US HOW U ARE TALENTED.
---POST SCREENSHOTS PROVING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR DPS / HEALING WHILE IN A RAID.(CAREFULL!!! WE WANT "SUSTAINED DPS" NOT "BURST". SPEND AT LEAST 3MIN DPSING THE DUMMY IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE RAID SCREENSHOT)
---POST SCREENSHOTS OF BOTH YOUR FULLY LEVELED PROFESSIONS. BOTH SHOULD BE 450/450. DONT BOTHER APPLYING OTHERWISE. (IF YOU CANT LEVEL 2 PROFESSIONS ON A 12X SERVER THEN YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN OUR GUILD)
(Failure in posting these screenshots and/or talent distributions will result in a lessened chance of your application getting accepted.)

charecter picture : http://www.pic.iran-forum.ir/images/ul9rdwb8m3bdffy2jvu.jpg

1. Your character name, race, class, and talent points distribution? Fafagirl/human/pirest/http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#16QeUUjwt05p,,12213

2. What is your character's time played? (type /played in-game) 3days and 5hrs and 28min

3. What you can do
A: If you are DPS: How much dps you do on average (based on a recount meter)?

B: If you are a healer: How much Hps/percentage of healing in average raid (based on recount meter)? i didnt raid any yet..i just did pvp..and avarage 250k-300k heals in bgs

C: If you are a tank: are you defense capped? What are you other tank stats: armor, dodge, parry, block? How much HP self-buffed do you have?

4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary. yes..i'll do what raid needs this to be

5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?i just started playing with my pirest and i didnt starting to skill up a pr0ff..but i'll get Enchant(f0r s0me SB chants) and Tailor or jc(same as enchant)

6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun : Srsly i dont beg for anythings..i just want to be in this guild for fun..and if i need somethings i just tell to who would like to do it for me and i dont be annoy if noone want to do..this is 0k for me.

Atleast..Sry for took ur time and Thank u for reading this..HF and gl..<3

fafagirl

Back to top Go down

Fafa's Appl Empty Re: Fafa's Appl

Post by Papirzsepi August 25th 2011, 5:32 pm

Incomplete application. unvouch
Papirzsepi
Papirzsepi

Back to top Go down

Post by fafagirl August 25th 2011, 7:47 pm

Hmm what was the inc0mplete part..? everything was required i just writed and puted if i didnt put any ss f0r pr0ffs c0z i d0nt have any yet...i havnt playing with ally s0 much..i was h0rde player and just started playing my ally pirest..i have fail gear right n0w...if u kn0w the warcry guiild that i was there s0 disbanded as h0rde and my char name is ilikemyholy...

fafagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by supfresh August 26th 2011, 7:16 am

declined
supfresh
supfresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down