End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE
End Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the Real Money Auction House

+5
Saad
Zetsu
Penality
Dano
Inno
9 posters

Go down

Questions about the Real Money Auction House Empty Questions about the Real Money Auction House

Post by Inno March 20th 2012, 8:25 pm

If you have any questions about how this works... We'll do our best to answer them...
Inno
Inno

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Real Money Auction House Empty Re: Questions about the Real Money Auction House

Post by Dano March 21st 2012, 8:58 am

zzzz Rolling Eyes

Dano

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Real Money Auction House Empty Re: Questions about the Real Money Auction House

Post by Penality March 27th 2012, 6:54 pm

maybe this can help u : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/
After readed that i think u gonna be able to pay what u want for real money, blizzard gonna set a system so when u sell item for real money. So the seller gonna be able to get real money by playing dIII. I think they gonna instaure a way to recuperate ur cash, or maybe it will go directly on your blizzard wallet account

Penality

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu March 27th 2012, 8:47 pm

Penality wrote:maybe this can help u : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/
After readed that i think u gonna be able to pay what u want for real money, blizzard gonna set a system so when u sell item for real money. So the seller gonna be able to get real money by playing dIII. I think they gonna instaure a way to recuperate ur cash, or maybe it will go directly on your blizzard wallet account

Not to be rude, but we alrdy know that.

The point of this thread is, if anyone has any doubts about, how it´s gonna work, or when we are alrdy playing D3, regarding what price to put for a certain item, etc etc etc.

And yes blizzard is gonna get a "small" ammount of the money. But it´s probably gonna go to your batle net account.

Thk for the info share though.

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad April 2nd 2012, 10:06 am

tell me how its workz plz Sad
Saad
Saad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu April 2nd 2012, 10:49 am

Saad wrote:tell me how its workz plz Sad

On a really simplistic way, think of it as the AH on wow, but with real money.

I think the currency is some special blizzard money ( can´t remember atm).

If some1 pays for that currency and then buys your item, you get a part of the money.

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Inno April 2nd 2012, 11:57 am

you can have the money that you make on the AH go to ure blizzard account as "blizzard currency" OR you can direct the money you make on AH to go to a 3rd party site... Like paypal
Inno
Inno

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulldork April 2nd 2012, 1:33 pm

And can i direct it to my bank account some how? Like can i buy beer and bitches with the money i get for sold items?
Wulldork
Wulldork

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran April 2nd 2012, 1:40 pm

Yes but paypal and blizzard will keep an amount of tha money i think. Not sure about paypal but blizzard will. If you use the money to buy virtual products of blizzard, like renew the subscription in wow, it wont though
Quelmiran
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahoni April 5th 2012, 7:56 pm

I've barely studied the news regarding Diablo 3, and tbh i've never found this answer. I know PvP will be added later, but the thing for me is, can you actually get the best items without paying? Hopefully they release it in may, so i can join in july due to licence papers.

Kahoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu April 5th 2012, 8:02 pm

Kahoni wrote:I've barely studied the news regarding Diablo 3, and tbh i've never found this answer. I know PvP will be added later, but the thing for me is, can you actually get the best items without paying? Hopefully they release it in may, so i can join in july due to licence papers.

OFC YOU CAN!

You won´t have to pay shit.

Like D2 you farm your items, minding your own business, if you want to put them for sale then so be it

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahoni April 5th 2012, 8:06 pm

Yeh i remember D2, although (shame for me), i've never played retail, only private servers. Long live the Sorceress!

Good news then, see you ... er after 2 months from release date due to exams Smile

Kahoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran April 6th 2012, 3:46 am

The game was always about trading. So in order to get the bis items you will need to trade or spend hundred of hours farming in order to get the specific item you really want (Bad idea). But Blizzard themselves already said that they are not gonna sale anything on the AH (Real money or ingame currency AH) as a company. Every auction there will be by players.
And ofcource then there will be 3rd party sites that sells and buys stuff. Like always.
Quelmiran
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaa May 7th 2012, 10:24 pm

Astaa
Astaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Inno May 7th 2012, 10:53 pm

lol at the math... like 4 million chipped gems to make the best gem! AND rank 5 gem is highest that will drop... and theres 14 ranks!?

this radiant star gem better be god like
Inno
Inno

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran May 8th 2012, 3:48 am

Gems will be a nice gold dump but think about this.
The gems you already used on an item can be extracted for a fee or course and they can be re-socketed again. So once you make them you wont need to make them again if you had already socketed them in an item. But you also wont have to w8 for a Radiant Star before you can use them either since you can use them until all the materials required to upgrade them have been collected. Then you can remove them, upgrade them and re-socket them again. It's not something to be troubled with imo. And also we don't know how much gold each mob will drop in later difficulties to worry about upgrading fee. Also I read the gems will be quite a frequent drop.
Although so far I know that repairing will be the biggest money dump in the game and not gems.

As far as the what kind of bonus the Radiant Gems gives take a look at this:

Radiant Star Amethyst
Other: +58 Vitality
Helm: +18% Life
Weapon: Each Hit Adds +600 Life

Radiant Star EmeraldOther: +58 Dexterity
Helm: +31% Extra Gold from Monsters
Weapon: Critical Hit Damage Increased by 100%

Radiant Star Ruby
Other: +58 Strength
Helm: Increases Experience Rewarded per Kill by 31%
Weapon: +20-40 Damage

Radiant Star Topaz
Other: +58 Intelligence
Helm: 31% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
Weapon: Melee attackers take 1800 damage per hit.

*PS. the number of chipped gems required to make a Radiant Star is 1594323. Where did you find the 4m?
14 Ranks so the equation is:
3^13 = 1594323
unless you squared the first 3 chipped to make second rank too which is not required.
Quelmiran
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran May 9th 2012, 8:13 am

Btw Jay Wilson confirmed that the highest lvl gem that can drop is lvl 8 now and not lvl 5. So we only need 729 Tier 8 gems to make 1 Radiant Star.
Quelmiran
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Inno May 9th 2012, 9:27 am

ah k thats better
Inno
Inno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down