End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE

About Loot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Loot

Post by Zetsu on June 24th 2011, 12:22 pm

As some of you may notice, there are some people in the guild that use cloth items or lether items when they depend on mail plate or lether gear.

Let me give an example.

Druidas using cloth items over lether.

Hunters using lether gear over mail

Etc.

My point here is, there are some classes that will benefit from items wich are not for their class.

For example.

Almost every single lether item in icecrown citatel is raped with spirit...basicly every piece of lether as spirit wich sucks. And us balance druidas although we benefit from the crit this items give we lose a big part of haste wich is important as well.

Now why i´m saying this:

Mos of you may be familiar with the cloth belt from marrowgar Crushing Coldwraith Belt. This belt is imba for druidas and the best we can obtain atm..

There are a couple of others items that are imba for us, but we can only greed..and since everytime theres an alt or a main that needs..i would like to ask 1 thing:

Give us balance druidas ( at least for us or any other class ) the chance too roll specific items wich are fantascly imba good and better then our own items, now ofc "some" people will try to abuse if this ever gets acepted..so people like me or deck, or any other will try to watch out for this.

What do you guys think?

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Re: About Loot

Post by Ampho on June 24th 2011, 1:16 pm

just greed it ..end of story

even if there is a greeny alt who needs it u shud greed it...
Ampho

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaa on June 24th 2011, 1:20 pm

Problem is that in an other hand the mages / lock / priest can't use leather, so what, you will increase the druid roll list and decrease theirs ? The ratings are high enough to let leather users a chance to get something rolling with greed.
Astaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu on June 24th 2011, 1:26 pm

Astaa wrote:Problem is that in an other hand the mages / lock / priest can't use leather, so what, you will increase the druid roll list and decrease theirs ? The ratings are high enough to let leather users a chance to get something rolling with greed.

Decrese theirs? i dont think so, none balance druida with brains is gonna use full gear with spirit and haste in it, i´m not saying we can roll on cloth, there are specific items that are the best to use atm.

And they will still need it. From the bosses we have the mages / lock /priests dps will incrise and us balance druidas wont be at our full potential cuz of it...

Same thing goes for hunters rolling lether..your incrising their list of things to roll and " decresing the chances" for rogues and feral druidas.

Idk this is my opiniun.

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaa on June 24th 2011, 1:50 pm

Allowing Druids to roll for cloth is decreasing the chance a cloth user get these items. It's not an opinion, it's a simple fact. Same thing goes to hunters. And I'm not sure a druid can get a better benefit from a cloth item than a cloth user even if the druid can get a better benefit from a cloth item than a leather one. Compare the hps/dps for each class / spec and after that, if the result is incontestable maybe such item list can be made.
Astaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Deckard on June 24th 2011, 3:36 pm

I totally agree with Zetsubu, but if it is a huge disadvantage to cloth users, I suggest a very shortened list of items that we would like to roll need on.
List would be only these two items as they are Best in Slot items for balance druids.
I see how allowing leather users to roll on cloth would be unfair, but allowing balance druids to roll on their BiS items wouldn't hurt clothiers so much.
Also i see paladins and shamans rolling on back with spirit just because there is no better atm, wtf.
This is not like that. There will be no better than these two for balance even when whole ICC is available.
Also this only relates to off parts cause everyone will eventually wear tier 10, at least balance druids should.

The list.
Crushing Coldwraith Belt
Plague Scientist's Boots
Deckard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dano on June 24th 2011, 4:52 pm

I call bullshit to this whole topic. Roll ur class, end of story.

The vagina is the best engine in the world.
It can be started with one finger,
It's self-lubricating,
It accepts any size piston,
It even changes its own oil every four weeks.
It's a shame that the management system is so f**king temperamental..

Dano

Back to top Go down

Post by deathmoves on June 24th 2011, 5:51 pm

like if those 30crit will increase ur dps for 10000 Very Happy:D:D go read astaas post 3x if u didnt understand it
deathmoves

Back to top Go down

Post by Morveen on June 24th 2011, 5:58 pm

I agree with Dano and Astaa. They made the gear that way, so there must be a reason for that. Wear the gear for your own class. Needing on some items not for your class, might lead to misunderstandings and it's not going to be cool, right?
And think of the disappointment, when you are the only one in the hole raid that can wear a specific item you want and some random dude that can benefit from it, gets it............ you're like X_X........... WHAT???....
So yeah, not fear if you ask me, but this is only my opinion though ;p
Morveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Deckard on June 24th 2011, 6:54 pm

I guess this is not the right way to promote things like this, maybe if we had DKP system or whatever. Neutral
So just forget what i said.
Hopeing for greed. Wink
Deckard

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu on June 24th 2011, 7:11 pm

Deckard wrote:I guess this is not the right way to promote things like this, maybe if we had DKP system or whatever. Neutral
So just forget what i said.
Hopeing for greed. Wink

same..

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by steefaand on June 24th 2011, 7:33 pm

There is enough loot for leather mail etc. You really dont need to do need roll on items which arent mail if you are hunter etc. You dont even need to do greed roll. Btw, DKP looks nice Smile

steefaand

Back to top Go down

Post by Inno on June 24th 2011, 8:49 pm

greed it end of story

Inno

Back to top Go down

Post by Dano on June 24th 2011, 9:43 pm

Heres the short of this whole thing: the tinyest bit of dps increase from wearing this other gear u speak of can easily be made up for with skill. Instead of worrying abt which cloth piece u wanna ninja, perfect your spell rotation, or whatever else. I refuse to let ppl roll less armor classes for a small increase of DPS....

The vagina is the best engine in the world.
It can be started with one finger,
It's self-lubricating,
It accepts any size piston,
It even changes its own oil every four weeks.
It's a shame that the management system is so f**king temperamental..

Dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookaburra on July 5th 2011, 11:37 am

You want cloth? Roll a mage/lock/priest/lock.

Kookaburra

Back to top Go down

Post by Astaa on July 5th 2011, 12:39 pm

Kookaburra wrote:You want cloth? Roll a mage/lock/priest/lock.

And lock !
Astaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top