End Clan
Welcome to End Clan!
Please, if you want to make a guild application,
Register with a name of your in-game character.
Read the guild rules, enjoy and have fun!

You can create an application as a registered member only, if you get approved then you will be promoted to guild member!

To make a guild application, make a topic HERE
Before Applying, read the application format listed HERE
Also, read the GUILD/FORUM rules that are HERE

Loot Priorities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loot Priorities

Post by Audio on November 14th 2010, 6:50 pm

I would like to add this list about item priorities so people won't get confused anymore.

Plate:
If it has Strength priority goes to DPS Warriors, Ret Paladins, and DPS Death Knights.
If it has Defense/Dodge/Parry, priority goes to Warrior/Paladin/Death Knight tanks.
If it has Block Rating or Block Value, priority goes to Warrior or Paladin tanks.
If it has Spell Power, priority goes to Holy Paladins.

Mail:

If it has Agility/Attack Power/Critical Strike Rating/Armor Penetration, priority goes to Hunters.
If it has Agility/Attack Power/Critical Strike Rating/Haste Rating and/or Hit Rating, priority goes to Enhancement Shamans and Hunters.
If it has Spell Power/Critical Strike Rating/Haste Rating or Hit Rating, priority goes to Elemental Shamans.
If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Restoration Shamans.

Leather:
If it has Agility/Attack Power, priority goes to Feral Druids and Rogues.
If it has Spell Power, priority goes to Restoration and Balance Druids.
If it has Spell Power and Hit Rating and/or Critical Strike Rating, priority goes to Balance Druids.

Cloth:
If it doesn't has hit rating, priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests.

Weapons:
If it is a fast (1.8 or less) one-handed weapon without Spell Power, priority goes to Rogues.
If it is a slow (2.4+) one-handed weapon without Spell Power, priority goes to Combat Rogues, Enhancement Shamans and Frost Death Knights.
Rogues that are Mutilate Spec will only roll need on slow Daggers. Rogues that are Combat or Subtlety specced will only roll need on Slow Mainhands (not daggers) and Fast Offhands.
If it is a two-handed weapon with Strength, priority goes to DPS Warriors, Ret Paladins, Death Knights (DPS and Tank).
If it is a two-handed weapon with Agility, priority goes to Hunters and Feral Druids.
If it is a weapon with Spell Damage, priority goes to Warlocks, Mages, Balance/Resto Druids, Priests, Holy Paladins, and Elemental/Resto Shamans.
If it is a weapon with Hit Rating and Spell Damage, priority goes to Warlocks, Mages, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests, and Elemental Shamans.
Physical DPS weapons are prioritized for all physical DPS classes capable of using them OVER Hunters. Likewise, Hunters get top priority on all Ranged Weapons (except Throwing Weapons).

Shields:
If it has defensive stats, priority goes to Warrior and Paladin tanks.
If it has Spell Power/Crit/Haste priority goes to Elemental/Restoration Shamans and Holy Paladins.

Accessories (Rings, Necklaces, Trinkets, Cloaks):
If it has Strength and no defensive stats, priority goes to DPS Warriors, Ret Paladins, DPS Death Knights, and Feral Druids.
If it has Attack Power and Agility combined, priority goes to Rogues, Feral Druids, Enhancement Shamans and Hunters.
If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Restoration Shamans, and Holy Paladins.
If it has Spell Power but not MP5/spirit, priority goes to any caster.
If it has Spirit, priority goes to Priests, Warlocks, Mages and Balance/Resto Druids.
If it has Hit Rating and Spell Power, priority goes to Warlocks, Mages, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests, and Elemental Shamans.
If it has a "Healing Spell" related proc, priority goes to healers.
If it has a "Damaging Spell" or "Harmful Spell" related proc, priority goes to DPS casters.
If it has a "Hit only" related proc, priority goes to Melee and Range DPS.

P.S: If anything is wrong or missing, feel free to add it Smile

Last edited by Lasty on December 22nd 2010, 9:42 pm; edited 12 times in total
Audio

Back to top Go down

Re: Loot Priorities

Post by Zetsu on November 14th 2010, 7:05 pm

Lasty two handed weponds can be used by enhcement shamys , it incrises the dmg of windfury proc....( altough, it´s better to have to slow one weps )

Zetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on November 14th 2010, 7:12 pm

zetsubu wrote:Lasty two handed weponds can be used by enhcement shamys , it incrises the dmg of windfury proc....( altough, it´s better to have to slow one weps )
Edited. Razz
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Niami on November 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

what abut spellhunter? :O

Anyways, well done on the post, could be a bit more clean though.

WTSticky this

Niami

Back to top Go down

Post by Exi on November 15th 2010, 4:58 am

"f it has Agility/Attack Power/Critical Strike Rating/Hit Rating, priority goes to Enhancement Shamans and Hunters."

Wrong.

DPS mails are divided by Blizzard into Enh Shammy and Hunter mails.

Enh shammie gear will have a lot more hit and haste, nearly to 0 ArPen and Crit ( though there are variations of gear in which there is a lot of crit on shammie mail ).

Hunter mails will have ArPen, especially from ToC on, will have crit, though sometimes crit replaces arpen on some gear upgrades, or vice-versa.

In any case, practically you can see the difference between hunter mail and shammy mail a lot better when ingame.

Also, spell mails are divided for resto shammies and ele shammies...

Exi

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on November 15th 2010, 5:55 am

Exi wrote:"f it has Agility/Attack Power/Critical Strike Rating/Hit Rating, priority goes to Enhancement Shamans and Hunters."

Wrong.

DPS mails are divided by Blizzard into Enh Shammy and Hunter mails.

Enh shammie gear will have a lot more hit and haste, nearly to 0 ArPen and Crit ( though there are variations of gear in which there is a lot of crit on shammie mail ).

Hunter mails will have ArPen, especially from ToC on, will have crit, though sometimes crit replaces arpen on some gear upgrades, or vice-versa.

In any case, practically you can see the difference between hunter mail and shammy mail a lot better when ingame.

Also, spell mails are divided for resto shammies and ele shammies...
Edited.
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran on November 15th 2010, 6:52 am

There is no melee hit or ranged hit only difference. This stat is the same.
Strength based classes (like Warriors or Paladins etc) should not have priority over Agility 2h weapons. This should go to Feral Druids first, Hunters next and then every other DPS class that can use them. Maybe hunters and other DPS class can be debatable but Ferals should have priority.
2h with Agility/Armor also goes to Ferals.
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on November 15th 2010, 7:11 am

nice one Lasty
But.. i wanna ask about Satrina's Impeding Scarab (trink who give 216 stamina + 5K on use) .. it`s perfect for pvp .. i`m agree that tanks have prority for it but.. if tank`s don`t need it(actual tanks not OS ones).. others will be good to make "Greed" roll for it coz... it have much stamina + nice life safe "use" and.. clases who are not tanks have no chance to get it.
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on November 15th 2010, 8:04 am

Quelmiran wrote:There is no melee hit or ranged hit only difference. This stat is the same.
Strength based classes (like Warriors or Paladins etc) should not have priority over Agility 2h weapons. This should go to Feral Druids first, Hunters next and then every other DPS class that can use them. Maybe hunters and other DPS class can be debatable but Ferals should have priority.
2h with Agility/Armor also goes to Ferals.
Yeah Quel you are right about it and thanks for reminding me. I just wanted to wrote it in general, but now i will write it bit more detailed.
Anyway edited. Razz

Shadow wrote:But.. i wanna ask about Satrina's Impeding Scarab (trink who give 216 stamina + 5K on use) .. it`s perfect for pvp .. i`m agree that tanks have prority for it but.. if tank`s don`t need it(actual tanks not OS ones).. others will be good to make "Greed" roll for it coz... it have much stamina + nice life safe "use" and.. clases who are not tanks have no chance to get it.
Yea i agree about it's good for PvP. In case nobody from whole raid needs it (Especially tanks), others can greed it, but that depend of raid leader Razz

Last edited by Lasty on November 15th 2010, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Makro on November 15th 2010, 9:06 am

ye nice job but u forget frost dks so i think slow (2.4) one handed sword/mace/axe also for dks
Makro

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on November 15th 2010, 9:44 am

Dotbot wrote:ye nice job but u forget frost dks so i think slow (2.4) one handed sword/mace/axe also for dks
Edited.
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Heavenmace on November 15th 2010, 10:28 am

First,great job Lasty,this gonna help a lot.

Also I would like to add that since Anoob is still not fixed,I would like to say that fast weapons,with agi and str(especially if there is a socket)are very good for tanks too.Speaking as a paladin tank,I get dodge,armor and crit from agi,and more BV and AP from str,and yeah the faster the weapon,more hits more damage more threat.Mind comes the weapon from LJ if I am not wrong,25 man HC,the axe.
Heavenmace

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelmiran on November 15th 2010, 1:12 pm

This is about top priorities. You can roll it but if someone else gets more benefit than you from that weapon then he has priorities.
Tanks have lower priority on 1h dps weapons.
Quelmiran

Back to top Go down

Post by baterista on November 16th 2010, 6:05 pm

"Cloth:
If it has Hit Rating, priority goes to Warlocks, Shadow Priests, and Mages.
If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests."

what about spirit stuff?
baterista

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on November 16th 2010, 6:31 pm

baterista wrote:"Cloth:
If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests."

what about spirit stuff?
Almost all cloth items have Spirit.
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoofy on November 18th 2010, 4:40 pm

If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests.

Hum...i'm almost sure there is no cloth gear with 5mp5, but spirit instead, tho it's pretty simple...
Like Lasty put it:

I think the correct would be:

If it doesn't have hit rating, priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests.

:] feel free to argue this please.

Btw Lasty, awesome job mate.
Hoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by baterista on November 18th 2010, 5:40 pm

Hoofy wrote:If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests.

Hum...i'm almost sure there is no cloth gear with 5mp5, but spirit instead, tho it's pretty simple...
Like Lasty put it:

about that, every time i joined a toc, mages,locks,spriests get spirit stuff with no hit from holy priests.
baterista

Back to top Go down

Post by namcho on November 18th 2010, 7:04 pm

heya guys .........a mage here Very Happy

The thing is that everyone is hit capped by now. I'ts the first and foremost stat you need to cap, so its normal that everyone is hit capped.
With that being said hit rating items are of no use to me when compared to same items with spirit.

Take this for example: the chest from Northrend Beasts (Flowing Vestments of Ascent) is much more useful to me then the chest from Twin valkyr(Skyweaver Robes) because im hit capped. besides spirit is pretty useful for mages and even more for warlocks on its own.

I know you bate are aiming at that spirit gear Smile i hope you get it all, but there is a logic behind warlocks, mages and shadow priests rolling it.

No hard feelings and good luck with rolls Smile

Cheers!
namcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Audio on December 1st 2010, 6:21 pm

Hoofy wrote:If it has Mana Per Five (MP5), priority goes to Disc and Holy Priests.

Like Lasty put it:

Edited.
Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top